Information and data resources that you may find useful:
- The Atlas of Global Complexity: a tool to help users explore and understand the complex world of international trade.
- Gapminder: Using fact-based economics to understand the state of the world.
SCIENCE AND HEALTH:
- Cochrane Library: An independent community of 40,000 health care professionals, scientists, patients and caregivers from around the world, gathering the best information available to help with health care decision making.
- the NNT: “Quick summaries of evidence-based medicine.”
STATISTICS: DEMOGRAPHICS AND RELATED DATA
- Our World in Data: Understanding the state of human civilization with data visualization.